Finally! A real vacation! No doctor’s trips, no legal crap, no banking stuff… just pure vacation! I look forward to this trip every year. My family makes it worth it
That means there will be no posts for the next 2-3 weeks. I will try to take a few photos while I am there, but it is difficult to hold a camera while partying haha
For those of you who have noticed, I haven’t been drawing much lately. I was going REALLY strong for a while and I think I burned myself out a little. I hope this trip can refresh my motivation for when we return.
I am just hoping it’s not this country that is draining me, because I don’t think there is much I could do about that.
Maybe my mom can help me get back into the mood LOL!
I hope everyone has a nice holiday!
I will get the January stuff done for the subscription holders when we return around the 6th-7th.
Also, I have now opened the subscriptions up to group plans. What this means is, one person purchases a plan, but can invite another 4 people to get the benefits.
- A single person manages the billing of the subscription.
- The Group Owner can invite and remove members.
- If the owners subscription expires, every subscription from that group will expire as well.
- Group leader will be able to set the group name and description.
- Invitations are through E-Mail. If the member does not have an account here, they will be prompted to create one.
If you would like more information about the group plan, or if you have questions about the plan, you can contact me via the contact form on-site.